Welcome to Nottinghill Cooperative Preschool
Nottinghill Preschool is a privately run co-operative preschool that was founded 51 years ago. The co-operative aspect of the preschool gives parents the opportunity to become actively involved in their child’s preschool. One of the things that makes the Nottinghill Preschool such a fantastic place is the sense of community for both the parents and the children. Our vision is to inspire children to learn through play.
Our preschool runs half day programs for 2-5 year old children. We are pleased to offer a 5 half day JK and SK program for those parents looking for an alternative to full day kindergarten.
In all of our classes:
- the children have the opportunity to spend time in our two spacious classrooms each day – the creative classroom and the dramatic classroom.
- healthy snacks are provided
- toilet training is not required
- outdoor play is offered in our playground
- the children have the opportunity to participate in a number of extra activities, including Dash Sports and Kindermusik.
If you are interested in learning more about being part of the Nottinghill community, please contact our Registrar by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (905) 827-1442.