Established in 1961, Nottinghill is Oakville’s first co-operative preschool. We are a non-profit corporation owned and operated by our members – parents and guardians of the children registered in the school. Our philosophy encourages all parents and guardians to be involved in their child’s preschool experience, creating a community atmosphere.
Using a hands-on approach, our Early Childhood Educators provide direction and encouragement in a learning-through-play program.
We are a progressive school that offers programming for children from age 2 through Senior Kindergarten. At Nottinghill you will find:
- Bright, spacious and well-equipped classrooms
- Ministry-approved playground area and equipment
- Gym facilities for extra curricular programs
- Creative and well-organized curriculum’s with monthly themes
- Caring, professional and experienced teaching staff
- A pre-school integration program for children with special needs
- Toilet training is NOT required